Polymer pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baus302

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a Glock guy, EDC is a G30S. Also own a G17 and a G21 (surprisingly enough, I am most accurate with the G21). I also own another reliable, well performing polymer pistol: a Canik TP9SA. I don't think you will find a better gun for the price. You can get the TP9SA or TP9SF for under 350 bucks.

Attachments

• tp9sf-list-15-66.jpg
    tp9sf-list-15-66.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 25152239656_25bff96205_o.jpg
    25152239656_25bff96205_o.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 183

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for the PPQ. My edc is an M1, yes with the paddle mag release. It wasn't hard to adjust to, and I like the idea of ambi controls. The M2, to my knowledge, still has the same fantastic trigger from the factory.

n2soonerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walther PPQ M1 in .40 and G26 depending on apparel. Love the Walther trigger and I just shoot it better than Glocks for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am partial to FN's. My wife's range gun is a FNS 9, my carry is a FN P40 and bedside is a FN P45. All 3 shoot very well, have never had a FTF or FTE. Never found ammo they did not like although I don't use many different kinds of ammo. These pistols just "feel:right in my hand.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a buddy of mine who, after finding a screaming deal on a FNS 40 and owning it for a couple years now, says he'll "never buy another brand of pistol... 1911s notwithstanding." I've never shot it, I'd like to though.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The HK VP9 is a great choice along with the M&P line from S&W.
I shoot better with my VP9 than I do with any Glock.
Every time my dad and I go to the range we usually bring my VP9 and his G17.
I shoot way faster and more accurately with the VP9 than the G17.
I've had a G20, G22, G23 (3x), and a G35 all in the past but could never hold on tho 'em.
Not saying I can't shoot with them or that there's somethin' wrong with 'em, they just ain't my cup of tea.
I might though sooner or later get me either another 23 or get a 27, 32, or 33 just to have another Glock again.
My M&P40 C.O.R.E. is also a blast, along with my Shield in .40S&W.
As of right now those are my only 3 plastic guns I own.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for the PPQ. My edc is an M1, yes with the paddle mag release. It wasn't hard to adjust to, and I like the idea of ambi controls. The M2, to my knowledge, still has the same fantastic trigger from the factory.

Yup, the M2 trigger actually feels better than the M1 trigger!
Why Walther did this I'm not sure but I see the only difference between the M1 and M2 is texture of grip, feel of trigger and different mag release.
I like the paddle release better on the M1 than the standard mag release on the M2, but the M2 is better in the other two things I mentioned over the M1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom