Popcorn Toppings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Any toppings on your popcorn besides butter and/or salt? Three for three so far, Nestle cocoa powder was good, slightly messy. Garlic powder a hit. Favorite so far has been Caribbean jerk. I've just been tearing open the microwave bag after popping, pouring in seasoning, pinching the tear closed and shaking.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like furikake and kakimochi along with butter on my popcorn.

Furikake is dried seaweed (nori) that's diced up into small flakes with seasame seeds and kakimochi is small (dime sized) rice crackers made with some soy sauce I think.

It's pre-packaged into a product called Hurricane Popcorn and it's super popular in Hawaii... You can even get it in the movie theaters there.

I also like Werther's Caramel Popcorn.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What's a microwave?

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_microwave_zpsf26e1188.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Popcorn is a staple snack for me at work. There is a condiment sold in the popcorn section at Wal-Mart that is jalapeno and cheddar cheese. I usually add some cayenne pepper as they don't put enough jalapeno for me. Salt of course.

On occasion, I'll shake some Franks Hot Sauce into the bag and shake it good with some salt of course. Pretty tasty!

Latest posts

Top Bottom