Portable Tripod 10' stand with game cart combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rigged this up. Plan is to tote this into various public lands and back out on the cart. A bit cumbersome, but I don't have to leave stands on public lands, and I only really need one stand instead of multiple - I can set it up anywhere I want, on public or private, provided I can "get there from here" by rolling it in (no creek crossings or cliff scalings obviously).

http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac188/drtadhusseinwinslow/Tree Stand - Game Cart Combo/

Look at them in reverse order of how they appear on photobucket.

That's about 1/2 of the pics. Then my camera ran out of battery juice and I had no further triple A batts. So I took the remaining pics with my then-new Samsung Captivate, which went back to the AT&T store 2 days later when I found out what a POS it was, and went back to iphone 4 instead - so I lost those pics - forget to save them before returning phone. But they were just of the stand assembled and completed, so you get the idea from these here how it all works.

Here's a couple of the linked-to pics..

ai898.photobucket.com_albums_ac188_drtadhusseinwinslow_Tree_2021c9ead55156957811406f7602ef9e00.jpg

ai898.photobucket.com_albums_ac188_drtadhusseinwinslow_Tree_20675e00d3a6def1bb9d5011cf4c82bc36.jpg

Sorry - the pics are blurry because I had the camera accidentally set on the flower picture (closeup focus), not the people picture (normal) - normally it takes good pics (8.1 MP) - mea culpa.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with Dennis... looks like you just wrapped up your ol lady in a tarp.

Only problem I see is not sounding like a jackass in a tin barn coming in to set up your stand, unless you do it prior to your hunt...

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MAYBE, it is his ol lady wrapped up in a tarp????? tradin her in for a newer younger model. Just sayin... well for cryin out loud what is wrong with that???????????????

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually I would like to see the rig uncovered.
I have one of the Cabella's "mule" deer haulers rated for 550 lbs. When drawing a hunt in an area where I've never been, I'll put a ladder stand or something on the cart and pull it to the area. Snug it down like you did with bungees, and its really quiet.

When my buddy drew at WMT Elk hunt four years ago, we took the cart and hauled his out with it, but I want to get the double wheel option that takes it to 750 lbs. Not that I'm going to haul out a deer that would overload it, but the two wheels would make it pull easier in the wet ground. Little more "flotation".

RackStacker30

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dr. Tad, just wondering if you've used this rig yet this year and how it's working for you. Looks like it would work like a champ, especially to get deep into some public grounds where nobody else would go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom