Portable Tripod 10' stand with game cart combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TulsaMAE

Marksman
Reaction score
Now that is a great Idea! I should have thought of doing something like that before. Due to monetary constraints I hunt WMA's exclusively and this would work great in a spot that does not have large enough trees for me to use my climbing stand. The other problem was figuring out how to get a tripod stand to that location....BTW...I'm new to this forum and think it is awesome. This is my first post...

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that is a great Idea! I should have thought of doing something like that before. Due to monetary constraints I hunt WMA's exclusively and this would work great in a spot that does not have large enough trees for me to use my climbing stand. The other problem was figuring out how to get a tripod stand to that location....BTW...I'm new to this forum and think it is awesome. This is my first post...

Welcome to the forum! You'll find more valuable info on this thing that you bargained for. Good stuff. I'm the same - I hunt exclusively WMA land. Resorting to using ground blinds for quick pack-in and out. This might not be a bad idea though!

Reaction score
I've used it some, and now the stand is sitting on public land, pretty well hidden - if it doesn't get stolen, I will likely use it again on different land later in the year. Yes, it does unfortunately make a lot of noise going in and setting up - mostly in setting up. I try to put it up the day before hunting.

I did not make the stand - it was purchased from a friend - I think it was a commercially sold model, but cannot figure out the make/model.

Jeebus, I hope my girlfriend doesn't read this thread! :eek:

TulsaMAE

Marksman
Reaction score
The theft of tree stands is very prevalent on public land and from what I've heard is even happening on private land too. That is why almost always use a climber or a ground blind. Problem is there is not always a nice straight tree where I need to put a stand and the draw back with the ground blind is vision. I feel that the ground blind limits what I could be seeing...you can always see more sitting up high. Thanks for the welcome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom