• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Porter Cable Bammer Fuel Cell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Posting this for an older gentleman I know that has a gun with none of the propane cells. Ive done some research and it turns out they have been discontinued for some time now. If you have any laying around that you would like to get rid of please let me know. He is really only needing a couple to finish trimming out his house to keep from having to buy a whole new nail gun.

thanks.

woodworker.com_images_j210_922_835.jpg

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Posting this for an older gentleman I know that has a gun with none of the propane cells. Ive done some research and it turns out they have been discontinued for some time now. If you have any laying around that you would like to get rid of please let me know. He is really only needing a couple to finish trimming out his house to keep from having to buy a whole new nail gun.

thanks.

woodworker.com_images_j210_922_835.jpg

If PC is anything like Paslode, the fuel cells don't last over time, so if anyone had some, and they were old, it's unlikely they are going to work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom