Poser? Not a Poser?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poser? Not a Poser?

• Poser

Votes: 76 95.0%
  • Not a Poser

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Too Hard on the guy

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't this guy, was it?

ai291.photobucket.com_albums_ll306_Teeeroy_bucket_Temp_The_Most_Interesting_Man_in_the_World.jpg

If it had been THAT guy, I'm pretty sure half dollars would carve a hole in their middle just because he aimed a rifle at them from a mile away!!!

Dave

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He better have been talking about call of duty MW or something. Otherwise, typical guy who thinks guns are cool, probably owns a .22 and a 12 gauge his dad/grandpa had, and talks out of his ass non-stop.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
must be like the guy i work with that claims he was a army ranger medic and went to paratrooper school at ft benning and had over 100 Iraquis surrender to him while he was tending to the bushes in Iraq. He has no pics of him in uniform or any medals, said his ex wife burnt it all in a fire. Some of the actual vets want to call him out and ask for his DD214 but i'll bet that got burnt up too.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since when have we been calling liars posers?

meh... 6 of one ya know.

I'd probably not call him any names anyway, I'd just bet him rifles he can't do it.
I'd even give him unlimited sighters and 10 record shots to make his famous 750 yard Half Dollar shot.

Ps. I was wrong about the MOA on that in my earlier post. I was calculating on a half inch rather than a half dollar (which is 1.205" in diameter). Sooo the shot is actually more like a 1/6.5 MOA.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom