Post pics of your camper/rv......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We recently upgraded from a 30' single slide to a 40' four slide, boy what a difference! I wanted a large living room, my wife wanted a bunk room. Having both was almost impossible to find until we came across this new model from Coachmen. It's perfect for what we both wanted!
outside.jpg
living.JPG
living1.JPG
kitchen.JPG

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice RV. Now you're getting into the "home" size of RV's. That's another model I'll have to advise some on the RV forums about that has the bunk bed area. It's great that the bunk-bedroom has the convertible couch.

Did you have to go to a bigger truck to handle the extra length and weight?

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice RV. Now you're getting into the "home" size of RV's. That's another model I'll have to advise some on the RV forums about that has the bunk bed area. It's great that the bunk-bedroom has the convertible couch.

Did you have to go to a bigger truck to handle the extra length and weight?

Thanks! No, my 3/4 Ton has a 5th wheel rating of 15,200 lbs. & this comes in around 12.2k lbs. I pulled it last weekend from Moore to Roman Nose running 65 and got 11mpg. The bunk room is really nice but my favorite is the living area with the theatre seats!

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As you can see, the kids favorite spot is playing outside on the Xbox! Only when it starts getting dark though. All other times we make them play, no gaming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom