• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Do we need a class on how to post pictures for the stuff you want or want to sell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm 67 and my eyes are going bad fast. If you want to sell something why not put it in the thread in it's best light and on a higher contrasting background? Quit using the thumbnail only. Learn how to click on the picture and then full size it. It's easy.

Here is a picture of what you are buying.

Glock for sale. Cheap!

View attachment 394003

I'm not wasting any more time by clicking on your lazy azz image to try to see what you have.

View attachment 394004
This is what you see, click on INSERT on the image and get this

View attachment 394006

Cliick on Full Image and you get this.

View attachment 394003

Click on the image then on the square in the corner of the full image you just inserted.

View attachment 394012
View attachment 394013
Use the arrow to size the image

View attachment 394003

It ain't that hard folks!

View attachment 394014

Rant over.

Now, you can click on a corner
How much did you want? I’m interested🤨

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm 67 and my eyes are going bad fast. If you want to sell something why not put it in the thread in it's best light and on a higher contrasting background? Quit using the thumbnail only. Learn how to click on the picture and then full size it. It's easy.

Here is a picture of what you are buying.

Glock for sale. Cheap!

View attachment 394003

I'm not wasting any more time by clicking on your lazy azz image to try to see what you have.

View attachment 394004
This is what you see, click on INSERT on the image and get this

View attachment 394006

Cliick on Full Image and you get this.

View attachment 394003

Click on the image then on the square in the corner of the full image you just inserted.

View attachment 394012
View attachment 394013
Use the arrow to size the image

View attachment 394003

It ain't that hard folks!

View attachment 394014

Rant over.

Now, you can click on a corner
This is not how you do it from a phone or iPad. You just click full image then poof.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am for bigger pictures, especially in the “future ex wife’s” thread. But I don’t have Wi-Fi at home, so we are limited to cell service for all internet options. Sometimes when I try to load images I run into issues and can’t download or upload anything and may have to retry several times. I just go with whatever I can load first. We enjoy living where we do and wouldn’t change anything for better cell service.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I don't insert pics into ads either full size or thumbnails. I leave them as attachments. You can click one and scroll through them. Click again and they get huge for the hard of seeing.

Personally, if an ad has a bunch of pics, and they are all loaded into the ad full size, I back out. I don't like scrolling an ad, especially on a phone, that's several yards long of just giant pics that I can't click on individually. Just my preference.
I'm glad you pointed that out. I never thought about phone usage. Can't stand the phone app.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
You forgot to put a price ;)

You also forgot to put your feet in the pic.
A dollar three 80
gunclaws.jpg

Better?

Latest posts

Top Bottom