• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Do we need a class on how to post pictures for the stuff you want or want to sell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So does everyone want all full size images inserted? I figured the thumbnail default was because of bandwidth and page loading speed? Is that not a concern for anyone any more?

Is the thumbnail/ full size preference something that could be changed at the forum level?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
So does everyone want all full size images inserted? I figured the thumbnail default was because of bandwidth and page loading speed? Is that not a concern for anyone any more?

Is the thumbnail/ full size preference something that could be changed at the forum level?

By golly I'm paying for and supporting band width whatever that is......blow em up.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0

I don't insert pics into ads either full size or thumbnails. I leave them as attachments. You can click one and scroll through them. Click again and they get huge for the hard of seeing.

Personally, if an ad has a bunch of pics, and they are all loaded into the ad full size, I back out. I don't like scrolling an ad, especially on a phone, that's several yards long of just giant pics that I can't click on individually. Just my preference.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I don't insert pics into ads either full size or thumbnails. I leave them as attachments. You can click one and scroll through them. Click again and they get huge for the hard of seeing.

Personally, if an ad has a bunch of pics, and they are all loaded into the ad full size, I back out. I don't like scrolling an ad, especially on a phone, that's several yards long of just giant pics that I can't click on individually. Just my preference.
I agree. I’m on a phone. Full size pics=scrolling for miles. 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom