Potus will speak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The new code word is "radicalized". He'll go there immediately.

"Islam isn't the problem. It's just a tiny group of people who have been"radicalized". We have nothing to fear from the religion of Peace. The biggest danger we have are Americans who backlash against peaceful Muslims. "

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He'll blather and blather and blather. But just like a tree falling in the forest when no one is around, will anyone hear it?

I'm sure he'll drone on about how radical terrorism is the fault of climate change/Bush/Christians/etc. and if only we would convert and bow down then none of this would have to happen.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO, Obama's speech will be that the terrorist attack at San Bernardino was all Bush's fault and all patriotic Americans will turn in their guns to reduce the threat of gun violence against the terrorists. :rolleyes2

I found thils Fox link with some info:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/05/obama-to-address-americans-about-us-terror-threat-following-san-bernardino.html?intcmp=hpbt1
Obama to address US about terror threat following San Bernardino attack
Published December 05, 2015

Read all the comments after the initial piece, some are quite entertaining.

BTW: As a patriotic act, I am offering a free pick up service to anyone who wants to turn in their guns....just PM me and I will come by and gather them free of charge...lets make America safe!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will not watch it at all. No point in it. We all know what he's going to say and what he wants to, but can't, do about it.

I think I'll be playing some Fallout IV while he's blathering....

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't watch it. It will be the same old, same old. Guns are bad, Isis isn't the problem, we should all be more tolerant of Islam. He will not propose a thing that will actually help solve the problem. Things like putting a halt to bringing in thousands and thousands of people from countries that actively pray for the death and destruction of America. Shutting down our porous borders, where we have no clue who or what is coming across. Actively deporting illegals and those who have over stayed their Visa. So I'm like one of the above posters, I'll do something more important like watching the grass grow.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna rush out today and buy 3 or 4 multi-automatic-round weapons. While I'm there I may pick up a couple of those 2,766.66 round high cap mags. I won't be able to afford them tomorrow.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have decided to watch and report so to better report to the community. It's pains me, but I will do my best:
1. No fly list should be expanded so same ones can't buy a gun. Also, need to make it harder for bad guys to buy guns blah blah blah...
2. We need to enlist the support of Muslims around the world to fight terrorism.
3. Muslim Americans are our friends, neighbors, sports heroes, and those in uniform.
4. (I no longer can report; my limited capacity to listen objectively has reached it limits).

Sorry... But when he equated the shooting in Chattanooga to the one in San Bernadino...
Last, where's this big Arab coalition we had that was supposedly going to help?

Disappointed. Embarrassed. Ashamed to see the POTUS so ... ineffective, so lacking in leadership. Nothing more than congratulating himself and a bunch of blabber speak about how we're going to defeat the threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom