Potus will speak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmith1279

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I hear the "no fly list" requirement I immediately went to "The Liberal Lion" Ted Kennedy was put on the no fly list...... Not due to his killing Mary Jo Kopechne for her unwillingness to join the Ted Kennedy Swim Team...... But due to a beuracratic hitch in the system. Now obviously that would never happen to one of us..... Right?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ACE you are full of it - OSA isn't filled with or hallmarked by anything like these remarks. There are a few guys who may have those tendencies but nothing like most or even many. Most people on this board are conservative but fair, don't tar everyone because you don't like the tone of a few comments.

Seems to me that if a person is so down on OSA, then maybe he'd be better off if he joined some other forum. I think a bunch of the guys who left awhile back need more members wherever they went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the same as the no fly list but IT IS ANOTHER BIG "FAIL" LIST---among many others. This info comes from a Democratic law maker, Rep. Stephen Lynch (D., Mass.) and a congressional investigation. Really makes a person feel really safe and secure---doesn't it?????:scratch::uhh::rollingla:rollingla

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/72-dhs-employees-on-terrorist-watch-list/
72 DHS Employees on Terrorist Watch List

BY: Adam Kredo
December 6, 2015 4:12 pm

...“We had staffers go into eight different airports to test the department of homeland security screening process at major airports. They had a 95 percent failure rate,” Lynch said. “We had folks-this was a testing exercise, so we had folks going in there with guns on their ankles, and other weapons on their persons, and there was a 95 percent failure rate.”...

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the same as the no fly list but IT IS ANOTHER BIG "FAIL" LIST---among many others. This info comes from a Democratic law maker, Rep. Stephen Lynch (D., Mass.) and a congressional investigation. Really makes a person feel really safe and secure---doesn't it?????:scratch::uhh::rollingla:rollingla

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/72-dhs-employees-on-terrorist-watch-list/
72 DHS Employees on Terrorist Watch List

BY: Adam Kredo
December 6, 2015 4:12 pm

...“We had staffers go into eight different airports to test the department of homeland security screening process at major airports. They had a 95 percent failure rate,” Lynch said. “We had folks-this was a testing exercise, so we had folks going in there with guns on their ankles, and other weapons on their persons, and there was a 95 percent failure rate.”...

I reported this in another thread. Amazing how the defenders of American Freedoms, Ostupid and ace overlook these little tidbits.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately the left has the upper hand on this. They have twisted the narrative to the point that it's almost impossible to have the conversation without them seeing racism and bigotry.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afraid to admit the truth? Expound on us unenlightened ones how he has never said the words radical Muslim Terrorist.

Because he doesn't want to cause more people to have a problem with Muslims. If it's a small fraction of Muslims why make it about the religion? That's his logic I assume. Might be mine too. Not sure yet.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because he doesn't want to cause more people to have a problem with Muslims. If it's a small fraction of Muslims why make it about the religion? That's his logic I assume. Might be mine too. Not sure yet.

Because the hate IS based on religion?

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

well...so far none of the the Baptist,Methodist,Catholic,Nazarene,LDS,JW's, or any of their spin offs..(no mater how fringe they may seem) have been found fighting each other and sawing each other's heads off.. but the Muslims definitely have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom