Powder Valley?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone from the Tulsa area ever go to Powder Valley in Winfield? I need to get some Unique and maybe some 2400, but have little free time to drive that way. If anyone is making a run (or travels through that area), and anyone else is needing powder, maybe we could pitch in some gas money and have someone do a big haul? $98.50 for 8lbs of Unique sounds pretty good....our favorite local vendor (who I'll leave nameless) shows $169.99 for the same thing on their website....

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you wait till Wannamacher they will bring orders to the show and you save on shipping, hazmat, and even taxes.
Otherwise, try and goup one big order to split shipping and hazmat. Will still have to pay tax on a local pickup which if someone is passing through will be cheaper, but for a dedicated run might be just as well to get a group order and split the shipping/hazmat.
Seems they are only keeping Wolf SPP in stock

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the past 4 years its always been in the lower level NE corner. They don't have a Powder Valley sign, but are under another name at the show, I guess they share a table. This is not the group selling all the projectiles just a bit west.
Wannamacher is April and November I believe.

Where do they normally set up during the show? I'm sure I've passed by them several times and didn't even know it.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their prices are really good, and I don't remember seeing them that low at any vendor's booth at the show. Maybe I've just brainfarted and missed them. I typically don't go through Winfield on the way to my parent's house anymore, but if I knew what time I'd be there (with my wife & kids any schedule is a crap shoot) I'd schedule a time to meet them on a Saturday and pick up a couple of 8 pounders on the way north.

Latest posts

Top Bottom