PPE for LE & Medical professionals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I knew the tbl butthurt would flow. Awe, I'm at work for a 16 hr shift today. Waa, cry me a river about tbl responsibilities
Oh it's ok. Someone thought I should be essential. I work on airplanes where 100's of foreigners piss, shite, barf, sneeze, cough, but it's ok, it will be better in two weeks. We couldn't get gloves, mask, respirators or hand sanitizers. EDIT, still don't have masks and respirators
For 4 weeks. We still go to work without it.

2 weeks! LOL. How stupid are people. This shite is here to stay and what 2% will be affected, but we'll shut the world down for the 2%
And I'll add a bless your heart.
No one is making you go, sorry about the pay. I agree with that, it sucks. (Work sucks just about anywhere, hence, work)
And I did apply with tpd and passed the psyche(haha!) physical and was accepted to the school, chose not to go due to keeping my full time better paying job and the school being across town for 4 or 6 months, can't remember.(15 yrs ago)

Last edited:

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love you man.
Time to live time to die.
I'm not changing my life because of govt and media agenda of fear, control and submission.
I'm ready to die, everyone should be

Edit, yes i believe the virus is real, so use your ppe if you feel the need.
So are the other hundreds of virus that have been here forever

ScottW

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I do not know of anyone that has suggested the life of a medical worker or LE is more valuable or important than anyone else. If you have such documentation, please share it. Obviously, medical personnel are around patients that their health is compromised. PPE helps prevent medical personnel from spreading a virus to the patients they are treating. You cannot treat a patient from six feet away. I'm sure that you have gone to a doctor at some point in your life when you were ill.

I am a hospice chaplain, my pay has been cut by one forth, we are low on PPE and must reuse masks and respirators. Yesterday, I worked a 13 hour day, returning home at midnight after sitting with a family while a loved one lay dying. I am thankful that God place me in the situation and that I had the PPE so I had the opportunity to bring even the slightest amount of comfort to a family in such of a difficult time.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do know you can make your own mask, right? A lot of doctors, nurses and LEOs are.
I made two this morning out of an old dish towel and some elastic. Dish towels are one of the better materials to use. I made 4 layer masks and it does restrict air flow. A dish cloth mask can capture 60% of the .02 – 1 micron particles and even more if layered.
Mask-Materials-Effectiveness-1-Micron-EN.jpg

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not know of anyone that has suggested the life of a medical worker or LE is more valuable or important than anyone else. If you have such documentation, please share it. Obviously, medical personnel are around patients that their health is compromised. PPE helps prevent medical personnel from spreading a virus to the patients they are treating. You cannot treat a patient from six feet away. I'm sure that you have gone to a doctor at some point in your life when you were ill.

I am a hospice chaplain, my pay has been cut by one forth, we are low on PPE and must reuse masks and respirators. Yesterday, I worked a 13 hour day, returning home at midnight after sitting with a family while a loved one lay dying. I am thankful that God place me in the situation and that I had the PPE so I had the opportunity to bring even the slightest amount of comfort to a family in such of a difficult time.
Go look at the shelf where the gloves were in Harbour Freight, numerous companies posting online media about how they are giving sanitizer to LE, med ...
I just want to buy some gloves, I don't want a handout or a freebie.
Thanks for comforting families.

Latest posts

Top Bottom