Preferred Gender Pronouns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it's been going on for a while, though i'm sure it's more noticeable to many in the zoom age. I've seen name tags from professional conferences with it for a few years now.

The name tags actually read, “My preferred pronoun is...”?

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, been going on for a while.
Look up Jordan Peterson. He's a Canadian professor who became famous because he spoke out against a Canadian law that mandated people use preferred pronouns. He said he didn't mind using them on a personal level but the government had no place in mandating speech.
Now he's a force against the SJW movement, he's got lots of youtube videos, speaking engagements, etc.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, been going on for a while.
Look up Jordan Peterson. He's a Canadian professor who became famous because he spoke out against a Canadian law that mandated people use preferred pronouns. He said he didn't mind using them on a personal level but the government had no place in mandating speech.
Now he's a force against the SJW movement, he's got lots of youtube videos, speaking engagements, etc.

I love Jordan Peterson. He's had a rough time of it the last year, but he is back in real life and getting back to lecturing.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shared the comments made here, with my gf. Then, teasingly, I told her I could just picture her at a conference, and the people at the door asking her what PGP she wanted on her name tag. Her response?

“How about my [bleeping] name? Or if that’s too hard for you to understand, how about ‘Kiss my conservative ass’?”

I love my gf :clap3:

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shared the comments made here, with my gf. Then, teasingly, I told her I could just picture her at a conference, and the people at the door asking her what PGP she wanted on her name tag. Her response?

“How about my [bleeping] name? Or if that’s too hard for you to understand, how about ‘Kiss my conservative ass’?”

I love my gf :clap3:
Went to Dallas for a training class with a good friend known her 20yrs. we both work in the same line of work. My wife introduced us and we just became good friends and she jokingly calls me her other honey in front of our spouses.
We arrived at the class the first day and the person at the door ask her " What would she preferred to be called?" Her response was " By my name" they tried to rephrase the question to get her to answer what pronoun to which she preferred. She immediately asked " Left or Right" with a dumb look on their face she responded " With which hand I knock the **** out of you if you ask me that stupid crap again". As we entered the class she turned to me and said " I would have asked if they preferred XTP's or Gold Dot's but I don't think they would have understood". Class started 20 minutes late cause I could not stop laughing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom