Pretty dumb/stupid/ignorant/idiotic EVEN for the Obama Administration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What got me today was the clip of Obummer speaking in France about the plan to fight ISIS. Someone asked him a question about the shootings in Colorado last week and he said,"I say this every time something like this happens. These 'mass shootings' do not occur in other countries."

Really??? He is there as a result of the Paris attacks and then says that shootings like ours don't occur in other countries?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Former CIA Director: Obama Administration Won't...
http://www.hngn.com/articles/154046...dministration-wont-attack-isis-oil-fields.htm
6 days ago ... ... actually hitting oil wells that ISIS controls, because we didn't want to do ... Won't Attack ISIS Oil Fields Due To Concerns For Environment.

This stupid, we're losing a war because Obama is "protecting the environment" yet he flies to and fro to foreign countries on AF One while his wife flying in AD Two to do a bit of Christmas shopping or visit places that we'd never dream of going. The fact that he won't bomb the oil fields and eliminate a lot of the money ISIS receives through oil sales enable them to build up their wealth and ranks so that they may kill and behead or destroy innocent people and ancillary damage our own troops are killed because of him.
It is said that he funds ISIS and Putin says that G5 counties fund ISIS. If this isn't enough facts to impeach him by now, we'll never have enough to impeach. He is un-American!

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Former CIA Director: Obama Administration Won't...
6 days ago ... ... actually hitting oil wells that ISIS controls, because we didn't want to do ... Won't Attack ISIS Oil Fields Due To Concerns For Environment.

Michael Morell has been out of the loop for 2 and half years. There may very well be intelligence he's not aware of for not hitting the fields directly. But, even if what he says is 100% correct, "We didn't go after oil wells, actually hitting oil wells that ISIS controls, because we didn't want to do environmental damage, and we didn't want to destroy that infrastructure," Morell told PBS' "Charlie Rose" Tuesday evening, reported The Daily Caller. Morell explained that the White House was also concerned that destroying the oil infrastructure could be detrimental to the Syrian people in the long run once ISIS is defeated." You are ignoring the bolded part. So, it's not just out of concern for the environmental impact. But, as in the past, don't let the facts get in the way.

This stupid, we're losing a war because Obama is "protecting the environment"

No, we are not.

yet he flies to and fro to foreign countries on AF One

Is that from the Redundancy Department of Redundancy?

while his wife flying in AD Two to do a bit of Christmas shopping or visit places that we'd never dream of going. The fact that he won't bomb the oil fields and eliminate a lot of the money ISIS receives through oil sales enable them to build up their wealth and ranks so that they may kill and behead or destroy innocent people and ancillary damage our own troops are killed because of him.

Is that opposed to beheading without killing?

It is said that he funds ISIS

Yeah, according to his tax records Obama is personally funding ISIS, and has the damn nerve to try and claim it on taxes.

If this isn't enough facts to impeach him by now, we'll never have enough to impeach.

Not really clear of process of impeachment? And if we didn't impeach Bush after he started a war based on, let's be kind and say bad information, that ended with the deaths of thousands of U.S. troops, it would be pretty hard to justify impeaching Obama, wouldn't you say?

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What got me today was the clip of Obummer speaking in France about the plan to fight ISIS. Someone asked him a question about the shootings in Colorado last week and he said,"I say this every time something like this happens. These 'mass shootings' do not occur in other countries."

Really??? He is there as a result of the Paris attacks and then says that shootings like ours don't occur in other countries?

Repeat a lie enough times and it will be perceived as "truth".

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And Reagan could have not armed the Mujahideen. And Bush could have not toppled the only secular power in the region. But, it's all Obama's fault, right? It's easy to judge in hindsight.

Yet, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence report says that's not true. Who to believe, you or the Republican lead committee?

Obama, alone, is responsible for ISIS (I assume you are referring to ISIS)?

That very well may be the single stupidest claim ever made on this board. Hell, that doesn't cover it. It may the single stupidest thing ever written on the internet. It's stupidity that transcends this plane of existence. It's so stupid it may very well damage the fabric of time. It may cause the premature explosion of the sun. You might have just ended all known, and unknown, life in the universe. Good job!

And everything you just posted is wrong. We have discussed and proven wrong the intelligence committee report in past threads. Just because it doesn't fit your narrative, you try the juvenile type of bullying that is really funny.
I'm not stating my opinion, I'm stating the opinions of some of our military experts in this county in relationship to why ICIS came from a group of insurgents to an organization that is reaching into other countries in the Med, and Europe.
If you don't want to believe them, and think that global warming is the greatest threat to this country, your certainly free to think so. Even though you would be wrong again.
Ace, no matter how many times you try to repeat fallacy's, they will never become true.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And everything you just posted is wrong. We have discussed and proven wrong the intelligence committee report in past threads. Just because it doesn't fit your narrative, you try the juvenile type of bullying that is really funny.
I'm not stating my opinion, I'm stating the opinions of some of our military experts in this county in relationship to why ICIS came from a group of insurgents to an organization that is reaching into other countries in the Med, and Europe.
If you don't want to believe them, and think that global warming is the greatest threat to this country, your certainly free to think so. Even though you would be wrong again.
Ace, no matter how many times you try to repeat fallacy's, they will never become true.

So, the answer to the question, who should we believe, the Republican lead committee or you, is you? Okay. What's the one think missing from your post? Here's a hint, it's the thing that is always missing from your posts. Okay, I'll tell you, it's proof.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, the answer to the question, who should we believe, the Republican lead committee or you, is you? Okay. What's the one think missing from your post? Here's a hint, it's the thing that is always missing from your posts. Okay, I'll tell you, it's proof.

Don't read many of them do you.....:D Who says republicans are right? They are part of government by the way, and these days the line between the two parties is pretty muddled.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think a lot of us catch intelligence reports on the Internet and were not on active duty anymore-besides, even those on active duty don't know a lot about what's going on in DC. So we can only guess that it is reliable. Everything on the Internet is true-wrong!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't read many of them do you.....:D Who says republicans are right? They are part of government by the way, and these days the line between the two parties is pretty muddled.

I especially like when Ace believes the Republicans when they agree with his point of view, but absolutely blast them whenever they don't.

You might say that Ace is the only one that knows when a source is right, and it just happens to coincide 100% with his bias. He's also the SME on dishonest debate tactics. He uses them so often, he should know!

Latest posts

Top Bottom