Prey - Predator prequel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was good but I hate when they go against a established timeline. Supposedly, Prey is the first Predator hunt on Earth. Whaaaaaat? What happened to the Alien pyramid in Antarctica where the Predators hunted Aliens, thousands of years ago.
Yeah, I didn’t put that much thought into and just watched it keeping the Native American timeline in mind.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one seemed like it was going full woke to me.
It has ruined almost everything hasn't it.

Even though Yellow Stone supposed to not be woke, in real life Kevin Costner came out for Cheney. The new Chris Pratt show is booming though (The terminal List). Check it out if you haven't.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Even though Yellow Stone supposed to not be woke, in real life Kevin Costner came out for Cheney. The new Chris Pratt show is booming though (The terminal List). Check it out if you haven't.
I enjoyed that and The Old Man. Both were pretty good.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yellowstone lost me when Dutton fell for the antifa chick getting her off charges, etc. oh and the womanz in the bunkhouse nonsense.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the Predator series is based on military or able bodied males using all sorts of fun weapons to fight the predators and getting their ass kicked. Tiny Indian female somehow does it with an axe and a string?
We’ll, the movie is about a space alien species that’s been around for thousands of years, flying around in spaceships and using invisibility along with other high tech gadgetry. So I’m not sure believability is the sole purpose of the franchise. With that said, I didn’t see any political agenda, it was just a female who was the lead hero for this particular movie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom