Price Check. CCI minimag.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the OKC Gunshow this past weekend , I saw it at $25 per 100 rounds
36 gr. 1200 FPS velocity. 100 round boxes.

what’s a fair price in today’s market? Thanks guys.

Mike

At the OKC Gunshow this past weekend , I saw this 36gr HP and the 40gr CPRN as well on several tables at $25 per 100 rounds.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t seen mini mags for less than .07 a round, and that was at Walmart about 5 years ago. Maybe I’m thinking of the wrong mini mags. Im referring to the CCI.
Yeah, it was just a short period of time about three or so years ago. Saw them and bought them.
Bought them in enough quantity that I'm comfortable.
I've said many times then and now to buy and stack them deep. I did.
Hard for me to see folks on here paying a buck a round for 9mm ammo and fighting for it when two years ago it was .16 a round.
They should have been buying and stacking.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it was just a short period of time about three or so years ago. Saw them and bought them.
Bought them in enough quantity that I'm comfortable.
I've said many times then and now to buy and stack them deep. I did.

as did I on the advice of many here. Bought plenty of the choot em packs of 300, but damn sure never seen them at .03 a round. 29500 rounds of 22lr is enough for me. Now, don’t get me wrong, when I die, the kids will probably sell them for .03 a round.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
as did I on the advice of many here. Bought plenty of the choot em packs of 300, but damn sure never seen them at .03 a round. 29500 rounds of 22lr is enough for me. Now, don’t get me wrong, when I die, the kids will probably sell them for .03 a round.
When I'm gone, I don't give a squat what they sell for, but told the wife/kids to sell them at a gun auction.
I've been to enough of them to know the prices go high. Give them more fun money.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the OKC Gunshow this past weekend , I saw it at $25 per 100 rounds

At the OKC Gunshow this past weekend , I saw this 36gr HP and the 40gr CPRN as well on several tables at $25 per 100 rounds.
I laughed at the gun show prices across the board.

only thing remotely interesting I saw was a guy walking around with a Glock 27 for 500.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
36 gr. 1200 FPS velocity. 100 round boxes.

what’s a fair price in today’s market? Thanks guys.

Mike
There’s some for sale locally for 13 cents/round, and it doesn’t seem to be selling. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Given the current situation, “in stock” trumps price if you need the ammo.:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom