price check U.S.Firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
USFA makes a variety of grades for their single actions - the one Cohiba linked to was a duplicate of the earliest Colts.

Their standard base model single action (which is likely what your seller has) lists for $975. http://www.usfirearms.com/cat/single-action-revolver.asp

Looks like USFA doesn't offer fake pearl grips from the factory. I wouldn't pay any extra for them, and if the original grips are not included I would knock it down for that. $900 might be a fair ballpark price - you might go to Gunbroker and GunsAmerica and see what they are selling for there.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends which model and all. I have a USFA blackpowder frame pre-war with the pinched sight channel, Doug Turnbull color case hardened, 7 1/2" brl, ivory grips that I picked up used in a gun shop for 750.00 about 6 years ago. The revolver ran about 1200 at the time and another 400 + for ivory so I got a steal. I have been wanting to get a 4 5/8" brl gun to match it. The USFA is by far the best SAA on the market for fit, finish, and variations of the Colt SAA. Todays Colt SAA are 3rd Gen. and lack a lot in the fit and finish. The current Colt SAA are nothing like the original SAA either except an outward appearance and name. Just my thoughts and experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom