• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] PRICE DROP ON Savage Hog Hunter, HK 91

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1$
Caliber
.308, .300 BO
Selling both of these for friends, I don't have a dog in the fight.

I am friends of the owner of the HK and can vouch for him and his gun. He doesn't own junk. He and the gun are in Alamogordo, New Mexico. PM me if interested and I will forward his info to you and let the two of you work out the details. It is a '91 date code. He has tons of pics. $4200

I am friends with the owner of the Savage and looked at it yesterday. He is in his 80's and doesn't do the internet thing. It is in used/perfect condition, I think he has the gun box, maybe the scope box. Savage Hog Hunter in .300 BO. 16"? threaded barrel, Vortex Crossfire 3-12X54 with sunshield. Bipod, and 60 rds of subsonic, VASTFIRE green/red/white/IR flashlight with all accessories. This is sighted in and ready to go. Unsure of round count but not very many. $750 for everything. NOW $700

No charge for the view of my messy shop, many have come in, few have come out...

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.JPG
    imagejpeg_2.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 5
  • image000000 (1).jpg
    image000000 (1).jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1692.jpg
    IMG_1692.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom