Pricing a land lease?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prime river bottom in NW OK can run from $8-$20 per acre. I really like to hunt but that's out of my league.

there will obviously be the way over priced stuff and the idiots with more dollars than cents that think if its expensive than it must be good or better and pay for it.
But i "had" a lease this year that was prime river bottom with crops and all the fix'ns and it was under $4 per acre for 900 acre and the lease i got now is not as big 280 acre and it was only $4.50 per acre both in nw oklahoma.... Good leases for a reasonable price are out there u just have to find them

JMoore1

Marksman
Reaction score
ya but i am up here near the state line where the deer are supposedly bigger!? we get a lot of city fellas that are willing to fork out the big $$ too.. i met 4 guys eatin breakfast in blackwell that spent 4k for 400 acres up near braman, ok. NOW THATS CRAZY

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i know exactly what u are talking about... We have a few spots just west of u on the stateline in medford and wakita and that area can get outragous but there are still deals to be found... We paid 2k for 480 acre and the 80 acre spot i mentioned earlier is in that area as well... But dont get me wrong u are definatly right, ive seen some big $ get slung around out there on some spots... If things work out for next year we will have a awsome spot but we are going to have to work hella over time to pay for it :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom