Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Getting close on SPP and SRP anyone seen where you can order and they will ship when they have it .

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
was surprised that bass pro in broken arrow had CCI 500’s for $80 per 1K about a month ago. I have not checked back since then.
I saw dongs in Tulsa had lots but ridiculous prices cci SPP were over $200/1000. They also had murmon (sp?)(Russian made?) for $180/1000. I am just not paying those prices.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting close on SPP and SRP anyone seen where you can order and they will ship when they have it .
hard to find because the idiots hoarding them still don't have their closet full
if those who had plenty would stop buying they would come back to the shelves
avoid paying over $60/k and let those $100/k lay there

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While thinking fondly of early 2019, when the SPP price at Cabela's was around $39 per 1000... today I would be fairly happy to pay around $60 per 1000 - IF (big damned IF) I could find any available stock within 40 miles or so of Edmond.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Psst...here's my surprise of the day (week? Year?)...I saw primers on the shelf today...in ATWOODS! Not 2019 prices of course, but Fed LP for $70/k and CCI LR BR-2 for $100/k

Latest posts

Top Bottom