Problems with Buckmark not feeding ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Federal bulk ammo??

I am looking to pick up another Buckmark. Seems GC is now short one.

We picked up several boxes of Federal's bulk boxes of .22 today while we were at Wally World because it feeds beautifully through not only our one Buckmark, but also both our 10-22s.

However, I am interested to see if anyone has ever had feeding problems with this ammo and a Buckmark. If so, I will try to find a used one I can shoot before I buy. If not, then I am probably gonna run and pick one up next month.

Thanks guys!!:)

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine just bought one recently and Federal bulk seems to feed the best. It's had a few hickups with the federal here and there but I mainly blame that on the fact that he's never cleaned the gun since the day he bought it. Shoots flawlessly out of my p22 as well but I know that is not the firearm in question.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say it was dirty if it's not feeding Federal. Federal get ate up by most everything. both of my Rugers and my GSG will eat it all day. The buckmark formerly known as Wall's also ate it up without a hitch unless it got dirty, then a little wipe down and off it went again.
I know, my oldest shot it in four matches and twice a week at H&H for a month.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say it was dirty if it's not feeding Federal. Federal get ate up by most everything. both of my Rugers and my GSG will eat it all day. The buckmark formerly known as Wall's also ate it up without a hitch unless it got dirty, then a little wipe down and off it went again.
I know, my oldest shot it in four matches and twice a week at H&H for a month.

no, read it again. She's not having problems. She wants to know if anyone has problems with federal before she buys another buckmark. She doesn't want to have to feed them different brands.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... yeah, I know ... Wall just pm'd me that I gave him a heart attack with my thread title!

I was mainly wanting to make sure that I wouldn't have an issue if I bought another one seeing as I now have more Federal bulk ammo than any one person really has a right to own. :0

I liked the feel of the Ruger that Henry let me fondle when we were in but that Buckmark is a sweet gun also. We will probably stick with Buckmark simply because it makes buying extra parts so much easier.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me make this perfectly clear ...

We are very happy with the Buckmark Wall sold us last week.

We are NOT having problems with it. It is a WONDERFUL gun ...

Sorry for the confusion. You can do business with Mr. Wall with confidence!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom