Problems with Buckmark not feeding ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Buckmark Camper will eat anything including the Remington Gold that everybody hates so much.
It jammed a little when it was brand new, but since it's been broken-in I haven't had any problems.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BB I've ran 3 different Federal loads through mine and my Buckmark likes them all. The American Eagle AE22, the AutoMatch, and the 510's. I'd personally back up the truck and load up on the Federal bulk packs and if you don't like them sell them to me. :D

ETA: I'm glad you went with a Buckmark over the Ruger. They are sooooooo much easier to clean and Browning thus far have kept the legal staff out of the trigger design, 'cause mine has a decent trigger. Maybe it's the Gold that does it. :scratch:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB I've ran 3 different Federal loads through mine and my Buckmark likes them all. The American Eagle AE22, the AutoMatch, and the 510's. I'd personally back up the truck and load up on the Federal bulk packs and if you don't like them sell them to me. :D

ETA: I'm glad you went with a Buckmark over the Ruger. They are sooooooo much easier to clean and Browning thus far have kept the legal staff out of the trigger design, 'cause mine has a decent trigger. Maybe it's the Gold that does it. :scratch:

That alone will make GC very, very happy ... :D I don't know what I am gonna do if he goes to the nursing home first ... :disappoin:D

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only problems I've had with mine over the last 30+ years is with some of the recent manufactured Remjunk bulk pack.
Not necessarily the gun as much as the Remjunk not firing with solid primer hits.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only problems I've had with mine over the last 30+ years is with some of the recent manufactured Remjunk bulk pack.
Not necessarily the gun as much as the Remjunk not firing with solid primer hits.

I have ran into the same thing. No problems with other ammo (winnies and Federal).

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I owned a Buckmark for only a short time and only put around 2500 rounds through it. I didn't have any issues until I put a Trail Lite barrel on it which caused failures to extract because the barrel was forcing the extractor out just enough to loosen its grip on the case. Overall I liked the pistol, it's just that I found others I like better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom