1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Protech at H&H 25% off sale

Discussion in 'Knives' started by sedona, Nov 23, 2016.

1. sedona

sedona Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I stopped at H&H this morning to shoot and check out their sale.I bought 3 protechs at 25% off. 2 were tactical responses and one was a half breed. I have several benchmades but i never find them on sale.The protech is probably a little better knife than the benchmade for less money.

2. jhat

jhat Sharpshooter

Nothing fires like a Protech. I would buy one but I already have 20 of them and 12 Benchmades. Both are great autos but I prefer Protech. Mike in the knife dept is a great guy to deal with. He can special order Benchmades. With respect to Protech they get what they get.

3. sedona

sedona Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Just getting started on the protech but i plan on adding 2 or 3 every year as long as i can afford it. I ran out of money or i would have bought a left hand tactical response when i was there.They do fire with authority, kind of surprised me.

4. mkivbb

mkivbb Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Gotta love the Pro-Tech quality. Way better than any of the other autos I've owned. My girlfriend bought me this Pro-Strider SnG Auto for my birthday, and I absolutely love it.

[​IMG]

5. Mr10mm

Mr10mm Sharpshooter

Do they carry any of the OTF models?