Protestors march in downtown Enid in reaction to George Floyd's death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look folks, you know what's right and what's wrong. There will be NO racist comments on OSA. Period.

Edited: Copied and pasted from THE RULES:

"Racist/Offensive Content - We do not allow racist or offensive content of any form. We’re a gun forum and we have members from all walks of life so just keep it civil. This means no racist jokes anywhere, no racist memes, no “retard” memes, etc. Also includes the veiled comments that you think are slick and technically aren’t against the rules".

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I drove thru there a couple hours ago, 30-50 people, not doing anything that they shouldn't, walking down the side walk.
Screenshot_20200602-122928_Video Player.jpg

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just thinking if Trump supporters were rioting and looting in all the liberal city's and states that it is happening in would the mayor's and governers in those liberal places have cracked down on the lawlessness instead of just letting it happen and have the police stand down or run away?
I don't think so.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just thinking if Trump supporters were rioting and looting in all the liberal city's and states that it is happening in would the mayor's and governers in those liberal places have cracked down on the lawlessness instead of just letting it happen and have the police stand down or run away?
I don't think so.

Boogaloo?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Protest organizer Tristan Washington said there are only two options for #BlackLivesMatter activists: continue protesting, or for lawmakers to sign change into law.
Washington said the plan is to continue peacefully protesting until change is brought.

No where in the article does it say what the changes are.
Probably has no clue

Latest posts

Top Bottom