Question for the Glock 27 owners...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TKR Reptiles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got ya... I just want my back up pistol to be the sane calibers as my go to gun... Plus I want something smaller I can just throw in my cargo pocket or tuck into my waste band and go if need be... The recoil was one of the main thing I was wondering about... Also the accuracy at longer distances...

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone is different so wait for more reviews before you make a decision. As far as a CCW size wise, it's perfect, just like the 26 is. I just personally think that it has too much recoil for its size, that's all.

12gabackup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had both (26&27) and am thinking about getting another 27 just because the 40 cal is a better fight stopper. They both have very snappy recoil but both are controllable. I wouldn't want to fire either one for an extended amount of time.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If recoil bothers you on any of the glock subcompact guns (ie 26 or 27), look into the GAP concealable control base plates. They add no extra length (like the +1 or +2 additions) but allow for better control. I love em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom