Questionable gun store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they advertise as not taking credit card, but Bitcoin, ApplePay, etc., it's a scam.
As far as I know Apple Pay is still the same as credit or debit, it just uses the card associated with your Apple account, not really as sketchy as only accepting crypto. The fact that they are advertising Glock auto switches screams trap or scam though.

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks pretty legit to me, lol. I had a buddy that ordered the how to make guns full auto
book, with the template for 10/22 included. He ordered out of the back of american
rifleman magazine. After the ATF left his house, he said he thought it would be legit
because the magazine came from the NRA, lmao

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks pretty legit to me, lol. I had a buddy that ordered the how to make guns full auto
book, with the template for 10/22 included. He ordered out of the back of american
rifleman magazine. After the ATF left his house, he said he thought it would be legit

Imagine living in a country where the government controls what you can and can’t read….

1984….

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HUH WHAT arrest the fool who advertised it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom