After the incident, which gun would you rather explain you used? Why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which gun would you rather explain you used when explaining your actions to the police or in court?

• Total voters

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Gentleman and Gentlewomen of the Jury, the prosecution contends that Mr Tanstaafl showed intention and forethought of malice and homicide to shoot anyone lethally. A Glock 19 was not lethal enough for him, he carefully chose and modified his Glock 19 so it was a laser precise killing machine, capable of firing faster, acquiring a target quicker, reloaded quicker and had an ultralight trigger so that he could murder the deceased in cold blood with as many shots as he wanted almost unconsciously. He fancied himself to be a gunfighter of the new west, a self crafted killing machine. The prosecution rests its case."

Yes, a ridiculous example, however why risk any of that when either firearm can get the job done?

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Glock with a pink finish, no add-ons or work done. Just a stock Glock in pink. That way they think I am gay and will not try charge me with a crime. (outside of owning a pink Glock) :P

Attachments

• IMG_1324.jpeg
    IMG_1324.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people walk around with an AR.
I was going at it from the angle of me bing a husky feller and my G19 or Shield digging into my right side love handle. Light and red dot would seem to be that much more junk I need to stuff in my already limited space pants. If you want to carry an AR, by all means, you may need to check your priorities but you do you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom