Quilting - Does anyone here in the OKC area do quilting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has made a small baby quilt but needs a quilting machine to quilt it. She doesn't have the time to do it herself by hand.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jo-anns has a list of people I am pretty sure. Honestly, If I had the cash, I would be tempted to start a business doing that. Its all automated, just gotta cough up the money and space to make it happen.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So to make a quilt... first you make a quilt and then you need a quilting machine to quilt it? This seems like a paradoxical hobby.
There's quilting, and then there's quilting.... the first quilting is designing and putting together the patchwork, sewing it all up, and that sorta stuff. Then you take it to a quilter, and they put the insulation/whatever its called inside, and sew the design over the entire quilt, adding decoration and securing the inner part in place.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a fabric and quilting store near NW 50th & Portland called Sew & Sew's. Might be of some help.
Google Maps

I've got quilt top that my grandmother made but never finished it up. It needs the cushion(y) fabric and the backing to get it finished. I was thinking about going in there some time to see if they could offer some help with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom