Quiver question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For you bowhunters.
Does everyone use a bow mounted quiver these days?
If so, do you remove it when you get in your blind or on your stand?
I've noticed a lot of the people on the outdoor channel remove theirs when in the blind or on a stand.
I always liked a behind the back over the shoulder type. I thought it cut down on things to hang up your bow in the brush.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the bow mounted quiver and remove it when I get in the blind. It adds a little extra weight to the bow, but I like it better for stalking because its infront of me and I can move it around the brush much easier than one on my back.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is bolted on my recurve and stays there with 5 arrows. 4 broadheads and a judo for practicing on my way into and out of the stand area...and sometimes for those ninja possums. When I use a compound, it comes off and hangs on the tree where I can reach another arrow quick.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a quickie 3 arrow quiver that has double retention and it allows me to attach it to my pach with the side compression strap. It works out well

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also take mine off when I get to my stand. If you don't practice with it on, then you should definately take it off. When shooting archery, you want everything to be as close to the same every shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom