Racism at OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever....... Mixon vs. Parker....... who is worse? Who was punished further?
I see no good reason to compare the two incidents/students.

Also you search you will find I was very vocally in the "f*ck Mixon" camp.

But of course if I say "f*ck a racist frat boy" I must be an apologist for every wrong a black person commits, right?

Mixon and Levi and Parker can all go to hell. As for Boren's discipline...he's doing his job well. Smart moves in every arena, including budgetary.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not going to defend any dumbass that chants and sings and excluding and hanging others. In fact, I'm hoping the next story will be about how a mob of angry black men hung one of these jackasses from a tree by his nuts.
SO you would not have defended them if they had substituted the word Muslim. You would have defended the University's right to throw the FRAT off campus, and The right of the Muslims to whip the ath-holes ass while still defending the first amendment. Am I the only one reading your posts? Why is it left up to me to explain what you would do? I don't need that kind of responsibility.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boren knows his ****. If every politician handled incidents this swiftly, they'd be a lot better off. Dude has that old southern boy political gift.

Showing up at the protest at sunrise was brilliant.

Boren also knows where the money is...and isn't. How many millions does OU athletics bring in per year? Who said something about SAE benefactors? Lawl.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is my greatest hope that some day our central government will brand a Diversity Quotient on all tax cattle so that we know who the fukc we are dealing with.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SO you would not have defended them if they had substituted the word Muslim. You would have defended the University's right to throw the FRAT off campus, and The right of the Muslims to whip the ath-holes ass while still defending the first amendment. Am I the only one reading your posts? Why is it left up to me to explain what you would do? I don't need that kind of responsibility.

You're confusing me.

I'm good with the university expelling the students and the frat.
I did not defend the frat boys.
I support their right to say whatever they choose.
If the chant had been about muslims, I would care even less than I do now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom