Radio Controlled A-10 with Airsoft gun vs Radio Controlled battle tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Was in RC boating for 27 yrs. Don't for a moment think the RC network of hobbies is low grade adult play. If so you are sadly miss informed
Yep, I raced RC cars in the early 90’s. Travelled to a few big out of town races. When I had over 1k in a car,25 years ago 1k was a crap load of money, I hung it up. There were guys running new batteries and new motors for every race.

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a first gen hpi savage nito 4wd rc truck, I ported the sleeve, and gave it a 3 speed tranny, it will pull wheelies like no other and flat out hauled, fuel got to cost to much its now over 50 bucks a gallon. Still have the rc, just can't afford to play with it.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Near the end of my RC boating we were using Zenoah 25.5 ccgasoline engines. I modified my on and shipped engines to England,Australia,and several states sn the US. When fully modded they would produce 6.5 Hp and turn 18000 rpms with a matched tuned pipe. They began as 1.9 hp and 8500 rpms. Today they ha r gone far beyond that. It's anything but a cheap hobby. The go fast guys pulled 16-18 foot trailers for all the gear necessary to race along with 5-8 or 9 boats. That was pulled by a big pickup. Hotel bills,food,fuel to travelup to 10 hrs to race. The guys that werereally loaddd had 36-48 ft motor homes pulling the same trailers as the pickups. One guy that races still today had an 18 wheeler with trailer converted to live in and transport his boats and gear as well as aclassy workshop on board. He is from the Amarillo area I believe.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was into airplanes in the '90's --- RC certainly doesn't mean "really cheap"!!

It may sound funny, but my current firearm 'hobby' may be one of the cheapest hobbies I've had!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom