Radio Controlled A-10 with Airsoft gun vs Radio Controlled battle tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I played with hobby class R/C trucks and cars when I got married in the early 2000s. Holy crap after the first year I looked at what I had spent. I should have bought an old hot rod and restored it. It was insane the amount of cash I spent on it. I had multiple Nitro and Electric trucks. I got out of it and didn't mess with it for years. Bought my son a Losi micro truck a few years ago. Its brush-less with lipos its stupid fast. Only problem every time he or one of his friends drives it they break something and now Losi isn't selling shock parts anymore which it always breaks shock shafts.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first truck was a Traxxas Stampede its amazing they are still selling those 30 year old trucks today. The T-Maxx was an amazing truck and the Revo was a complete new way to look at suspension. Traxxas always seemed to be back ordered on parts I needed and put a bad taste in my mouth after my T-maxx trucks. After that I was pretty loyal to Team Losi or Associated. I went and watched the Nationals when it was in OKC back in 04 or 05. I can't remember any of the racers names back then but the electric 1/10 truck main one of the top guys in the country a 15 year old kid ran with a broken front a-arm after the first few laps so basically dragging a wheel and only steering with one wheel and still finished top 3 or something ridiculous. He was faster with 3 wheels that I ever was with 4 for that matter he was faster than about everyone with 3 wheels. It was amazing seeing how fast the world class guys were.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even have to say anything to my wife for her to roll her eyes anymore. We've been married 40 years, I think she knows what I'm thinking and rolls her eyes.
:pms2:
I always get this
www.gstatic.com_tv_thumb_v22episodes_1125306_p1125306_e_v8_ab.jpg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the newer lithium battery technology for RC cars, I’ve considered getting a Traxxas RTR truck just to play with in the yard. I mentioned it to my wife and she just rolled her eyes. I’m thinking something like this
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Traxxa...AOSweKhbcGih:sc:FedExHomeDelivery!73012!US!-1
If you are going to do that, go for the 4wd Rustler. It handles much better and built better. I have one and on 2s lipo it's fun. On 3s it's a handful.

I've been in and out of RC cars and planes for the last 15 years or so. It definitely gets expensive. Especially if you don't fly planes as much as you crash them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom