Radio Talk Shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes when I get tired of music I listen to them, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Dave Ramsey, Levin, George Noory. :rolleyes2

I really like Clark Howard, Leo Laporte & Kim Komando.:clap3:

I even tune in to Savage once in a while.:hithead:

Sometimes they are full of it sometimes they make you think. :twocents:

I wish I could find the gun talk shows some where, but they elude me.

One I would like you to check out is Tammy Bruce, but I wish you would read her bio first. She kind of surprises you.
Her intro used to be "A chick with a microphone and a gun".

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes when I get tired of music I listen to them, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Dave Ramsey, Levin, George Noory. :rolleyes2

I really like Clark Howard, Leo Laporte & Kim Komando.:clap3:

I even tune in to Savage once in a while.:hithead:

Sometimes they are full of it sometimes they make you think. :twocents:

I wish I could find the gun talk shows some where, but they elude me.

One I would like you to check out is Tammy Bruce, but I wish you would read her bio first. She kind of surprises you.
Her intro used to be "A chick with a microphone and a gun".

They used to run "Gun Talk" on KTOK on Sunday mornings but it has been quite a while since I have caught it. Don't know if they still run it or not.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand Limbaugh or Kim Komando, But I listen to Ramsey and Boortz on the way home from work. Sometimes I listen to savage in the evenings when picking up dinner (I only listen to radio in the car, lol)

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand Limbaugh or Kim Komando, But I listen to Ramsey and Boortz on the way home from work. Sometimes I listen to savage in the evenings when picking up dinner (I only listen to radio in the car, lol)
I like Komando, she has some interesting techno geek stuff, and her free software downloads of the day are pretty good soemtimes. I listen to Boortz some, buy I only listen in the car (pick up) too. I never watch that kind of stuff anymore at home or anywhere. I used to watch Morton Downey Jr. He actually had some pretty good stuff. I used to watch Limbaugh just to see his ties. I watched Phil Donahue too.
Now we watch Phineas and Ferb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom