Raffle Benefit for Shotgun and South Texas Nilgai Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevy4wd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have to two raffles going on at work for a co-worker who has Lymphoma. Another OSA member suggest I post this up here.
If anyone is interested tickets for the shotgun are $10 and the Nilgai Hunt are $50. Drawing is on Monday November 1st. If you want send me you email and I can send you the "offical flyers" with all the details.

Here are some details:

Shotgun-
Browning Citori
Satin White Hunter O/U
Features:
Receiver – Steel with silver nitride finish; High relief scroll engraving with gold enhanced Buck Mark Barrels – Satin finished 28” barrels; 12 gauge 3.5 chamber; Ivory front bead Action – Single selective trigger; Hammer ejectors; Top tang selector/safety Stock – Hunter style buttstock and Lightning style forearm; Grade I walnut; Satin finish Features – Three Invector Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC)

Hunt
Package valued at $5,200 includes:
1 Bull Nilgai
1 Cow Nilgai
1 Nilgai Shoulder Mount @ Terry’s Taxidermy in Oklahoma City

15,000 acres of the best free roaming Nilgai in TX
85% of the Nilgai taken are SCI Record Book
Nilgai hunts are offered from December thru May
Kill ratio is 100% if you wound an animal he’s counted as your trophy

Hunt Includes: Guide (L&L Hunting Services), Transportation while on the ranch, Field Lunch, Skinning, and Quartering, Rifle if needed.

Note the minimum caliber used for Trophy Nilgai Hunts is 300 cal. - Bigger is better.*

Latest posts

Top Bottom