Win A Guided New Mexico Bull Elk Hunt!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Still have tickets left in the NW part of the state, don't let r00s7a fool you............even though he did sell the winner last year............and I have seen lightening strike the same cottonwood tree more than once!:)

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen we are two weeks before the drawing and we need to move the last of the tickets. Even if you don't win you are helping to sponsor a young person wanting to enter the hunting fraternity. Please contact one of our volunteers for tickets so that we can take 60 kids this Fall.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will take a couple tickets George....I meant to get them from you at lunch on Monday and just forgot. Thanks for meeting with me and for the help on the food plots, I really appreciate it.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sticky were you able to arrange a time to get tickets from Deer Slayer? If not, let me know.

One more drive for ticket sales, its looking like this fund raiser might just break even this year. Ticket sales are down. Help us take more kids out for there first hunt, most of whom wouldn't get the chance otherwise. The land/ranches we take these kids hunting on are donated, but ammo, hunter safety orange and food are provided by the OYH&SP. Thank you for all who have already contributed it will help us reach our goal of introducing 75 new kids to gun safety and hunting this fall.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am HOPING that we break even. We are close but still short. Please help. We also provide the guns, portable blinds and whatever else that is needed to make these children's first experience a memorable one. This our final push. The odds are much better than the odds on drawing at the Wichita Wildlife refuge. The average bull killed off this ranch last year was 309" and 18 shooters were happy. The 19th hunter harvested a 380" bull which was the biggest bull harvested in the entire valley from Eagle Nest to Red River N.M. The hunt is in late October while the weather is still good. Please contact Bassin, tran, roosta, myself or ok hunter for tickets. Please help us help the future generation of young hunters with your ticket purchase. Thank you, in advance, for your support.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sticky were you able to arrange a time to get tickets from Deer Slayer? If not, let me know. [\QUOTE]

Bassin, I have not had a chance to meet up with deer slayer yet, I will take two tickets, deer slayer, if you see this, I can meet up with you anytime tomorrow. I know deer slayer has been traveling and his schedule is crazy busy.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sticky were you able to arrange a time to get tickets from Deer Slayer? If not, let me know. [\QUOTE]

Bassin, I have not had a chance to meet up with deer slayer yet, I will take two tickets, deer slayer, if you see this, I can meet up with you anytime tomorrow. I know deer slayer has been traveling and his schedule is crazy busy.
I will let him know. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom