Win A Guided New Mexico Bull Elk Hunt!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Winning ticket was drawn tonight. The first name is definitely..... Steve last name appears to be Huip or possibly Huie.

A voicemail was left for the winner. The winner has 1 week from today to return our calls (the number will be called again as well) or get in touch with Deer Slayer or myself by site PM. If no contact is made, an alternate will be drawn. Deadline is Friday August 9th at 6:00 p.m.

Photo ID will be required to claim prize.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The winner called me late this afternoon. He is from the Tulsa area and bought the winning ticket in Dallas at the Okla Independent Oil Producers sporting clays shoot. He is not an OSA member. If he cannot take the hunt then the alternate winner will be notified. The alternate winner is an OSA member

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The winner called me late this afternoon. He is from the Tulsa area and bought the winning ticket in Dallas at the Okla Independent Oil Producers sporting clays shoot. He is not an OSA member. If he cannot take the hunt then the alternate winner will be notified. The alternate winner is an OSA member

Did the winner make the wise choice and take the hunt?

Latest posts

Top Bottom