Random - where to buy plywood?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just moved to the Mustang area (from Oregon) and need to build some shelving in my garage and need to get some plywood (1/2" & 3/4"). Yup, random, but I really don't know where a good place is around here. It seems building supplies are more expensive here than OR and the Lowes in Mustang had a pretty dismal selection...

So, the short version, where's the best place in SW OKC to buy plywood?

SABOT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lowes, Home Depot, do they have Mill Crek Lumber in OKC?

No Millcreek/Millcrook Lumber in OKC yet that I know of. Lowes, Home Depot or Yukon Plywood and Door (if they still exist) would be my suggestions.
And yes, it's going to be more expensive here than in Oregon.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are looking for a more traditional lumber yard type joint you can check out Fox at SW89th & Shields.

Last edited:

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I buy 95% of my building supplies at the Lowe's in Moore but when they don't have what I want or need, I like Forest @ 1051 W. Rock Creek Road in Norman.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i go to home depot when buying sheet goods. they have a panel saw and will rip to size for you at no charge. saves a lot of time when building shelving.

Latest posts

Top Bottom