Range date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSanDiegoKid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So my wife said she would be willing to go on a date to a gun range and shoot with me, problem is, where do I go?? I see a few sites say you need to be a member of their range to use their facility. Where can we go to go shoot for cheap? I would also need to rent a gun for her, I'm trying to get her in to shooting and hopefully her ccw. I know she is interested, she has just never had anyone take the time to teach her anything about firearms. I usually shoot my little marlin .22 in my backyard, I just don't feel comfortable shooting my .40cal out back. I live out of town, but I still have neighbors that I'm sure wouldn't want to spend the day listening to me shoot. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:gun2:

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So my wife said she would be willing to go on a date to a gun range and shoot with me, problem is, where do I go?? I see a few sites say you need to be a member of their range to use their facility. Where can we go to go shoot for cheap? I would also need to rent a gun for her, I'm trying to get her in to shooting and hopefully her ccw. I know she is interested, she has just never had anyone take the time to teach her anything about firearms. I usually shoot my little marlin .22 in my backyard, I just don't feel comfortable shooting my .40cal out back. I live out of town, but I still have neighbors that I'm sure wouldn't want to spend the day listening to me shoot. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:gun2:

They also have many types of guns for rent and can provide targets if you need them. I would call ahead about ammo as this can be limited at times.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was also going to reccomend USSA. It is by far the nicest (staff and facilities), most professional range that I have ever had the oppurtunity to shoot at.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Medlocks indoor range on main street in collinsville.
If its too hot outside. They rent guns too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom