Reaction videos...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I spend a lot of time on Youtube. Probably too much time. :rolleyes2 But recently, I've discovered reaction videos. Reaction videos are when a Youtuber videos him or her self watching a video from a song/band they've never heard of before. Sometimes I wonder what planet some of these people are from when they say they've never heard of some songs, artists or bands. I mean...seriously...who's never heard of The Beatles? Or Johnny Cash? Or KISS? I could go on and on, but that's not the purpose of this thread.

Like I said, I've been watching these for quite some time now, and I ran across one of my favorite songs, by one of my favorite bands and I cracked up watching this couple react to it. I always enjoy watching Brad and Lex, they are so comical (especially Lex) but this one really had me in tears with her commentary. :rollingla

Check it out. It's a side splitter!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew somebody several years ago who said they were talking to their teenager about the Beatles, and they said, "You mean Paul McCartney was in another band BEFORE Wings??" :rollingla

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like watching some of them, but I prefer to see them react to older music. Watching black women react to the Righteous Brothers "You Lost that loving feeling" is good. Seeing modern guitar players watch Roy Clark play Malaguena is another good one.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen some of those. Some are pretty good, like The Charismatic Voice, and I've seen some that are just so poorly pathetic fake it's unwatchable.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen some of those. Some are pretty good, like The Charismatic Voice, and I've seen some that are just so poorly pathetic fake it's unwatchable.
I like watching her too, but she rewinds the video way too much IMO. But yeah, I like how giddy she gets, especially when watches Ronnie James Dio.

Latest posts

Top Bottom