Reaction videos...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Michael Palmisano is good, also.
I watched him explaining the reactions of the band members when someone screws up and someone does good then the leader says take it for a solo to another. I never knew such eye and body language existed. He made mention of the leader of one band dipping his left shoulder letting the drummer know where his snare was that he missed the beat on.

Did you see the video of him joining a band as a guitarist? He explained how he screwed up and was forgiven during the song.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched him explaining the reactions of the band members when someone screws up and someone does good then the leader says take it for a solo to another. I never knew such eye and body language existed. He made mention of the leader of one band dipping his left shoulder letting the drummer know where his snare was that he missed the beat on.

Did you see the video of him joining a band as a guitarist? He explained how he screwed up and was forgiven during the song.

I haven't watched his playing. The Albert King reaction that you reference was great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom