Read before you travel!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gee I fail to see the connection to my statements and your reference to correct me. I made NO mention of New Mexico in any way, shape or form. My point was that the "4th Degree Felony" sign that Dennis was talking about. I was trying to distinguish if the sign that he was talking about was posted as pure horseshit of if there is some federal law that I am not aware of. Still have not got an intelligent answer so if you have one to offer, I am all ears...

I was not saying you were wrong. I was just adding for others to read. Sometimes I forget that this site has turned into chit and that everyone has thin skin. I will leave your quote out next time.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was not saying you were wrong. I was just adding for others to read. Sometimes I forget that this site has turned into chit and that everyone has thin skin. I will leave your quote out next time.

Ha, no thin skin here my friend. There just seems to be a lot of people here that want to contest ANYTHING anyone posts.... Getting a little sensitive to that horseshit I guess. Thanks for your input.. it is appreciated!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom