Ready for WWIII?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OMG you’re literally literally just another government baby. You speak like a politician you have no answers you only answer questions with questions, think it’s time for some warm milk, and a nap. The glass that Leopold, and night force uses his mate where?
the problem is you are clueless. you just run your mouth but don't know facts. try looking back at post 5 and educate yourself before making a fool of yourself. you wouldn't be related to okcbob would you. you got a lot in common is why i wonder

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where state are they made in?
Name of company(s)?
GTS.

If you don’t like that answer GTS again until you get your answer. Post it amongst your peers and let’s see that Mulberry Bush blossom or wither away like the others.

For all of our sakes don’t go to the recruiter and raise your right hand. Or left…

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GTS.

If you don’t like that answer GTS again until you get your answer. Post it amongst your peers and let’s see that Mulberry Bush blossom or wither away like the others.

For all of our sakes don’t go to the recruiter and raise your right hand. Or left…
Don’t worry, no recruiting here or my kids.
Heck the schools won’t even let the military come talk/recruit to the kids anymore only the national guard can. It’s a growing theme that’s taking off like wildfire in our country with ppl under the age of 30.
Zero influence coming from the military only death and more often CORRUPTION. We all see it.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the problem is you are clueless. you just run your mouth but don't know facts. try looking back at post 5 and educate yourself before making a fool of yourself. you wouldn't be related to okcbob would you. you got a lot in common is why i wonder
Not sure what post 5 means?
I’m on hand held device. Looks completely different. Like I said, last post, not gonna repeat myself.
I thought you 2 were married?

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are ready without this.

For those of you that have lost touch with your military I feel safe sharing that we continue to have the most capable military in the world.

I’ve drawn Paycheck from the US Navy since August 1985 and I’ve never felt safer.
our enemies aren't stupid enough to square straight up with the U.S. military on fair ground.

our enemies seek to undermine us from within. on that count, they're doing an amazing job. They have plenty of co-conspirators right here at home.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You generation raised us or at least our parents. It’s my parents and grandparents fault the way I was raised.
My kids are solidly grounded and financially sound. Stop blaming generations for your shortcomings and take what you have learned on your own to teach others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
our enemies seek to undermine us from within. on that count, they're doing an amazing job. They have plenty of co-conspirators right here at home.
The Soviets laid the groundwork for this back in the '50s (and no, that sh*t for brains McCarthy gets no credit, because his lies and childish antics gave them the near-perfect cover they needed). It's ironic that they played such a long game that they get to see it come to fruition after their empire collapsed and their country is sinking into ruin,

Latest posts

Top Bottom