US commits to shutting down its coal plants during COP28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep wondering when the ‘people’ who this shiteshow is allegedly of, by and for will stand up and tell them to properly pish off and wait for them to jump. I have never signed a suicide pact and dare them to try and enforce it. If we just do what simply needs to be done, disregarding these manifestations of line breeding down the wrong side, encouraging them to try and stop us, then we will be completely justified in giving them what they so desperately need and apparently desire. We have by all lights fainted through conciliatory and landed on fecking weak with the merest of splats.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This climate change bs is really about taking more control of the peasants. Lie to get rid of beef and control more of the food supply. Lie to get us all in electric cars to control out travel. They really don't care about the earth, or they would stop the logging of the rain forest in South America and the heavy metal pollution cause by the miming down there. It always was about enslaving us more and making China richer.
polution.jpg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, Kerry is an idiot that has always been a Democrat... or more accurately, a Communist.
You are right. He was democratic trash from the beginning. I was corrected on this a few posts back. I was having a brain fart and thinking Mitt Romney while read John Kerry’s name. Definitely getting my Massachusetts trash mixed up.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The climate hoax is doing exactly what it is supposed to do - control people and line the pockets of more organizations that control people. It is about the movement and manipulation of money (old fashioned theft!).

What burns me is the gas prices. Isn't it amazing how with an election coming up that Biden decided to allow our country to produce our own oil again, lifting those restrictions he put in a day 1 that he can no longer politically afford. With presidents like this working against us (as a nation) day 1, how can we do well? Again, it ia all about whose pockets are getting lined, and I have a feeling that it is our enemies being strengthened when we don't produce energy of our own. Still, this nation full of people who want a government check for doing no work will happily vote him bad in because the higher prices don't affect them. This nation is so lost in so many ways...

Latest posts

Top Bottom