Reasonable Home Cleaner in Tulsa Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some ladies at our church have a house cleaning business, Simply Faith Housecleaning (918) 855-9733.
Not sure what they charge but I've known them for many years so I can at least say they are very trust worthy.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a lady that cleans my house and office who is looking for more work. She does a great job and I trust her. Private message me if you want her info.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use this company from the Tulsa area even though I am in the OKC area.
They charge $75 for three hours. I've never had a problem with them at all. They bend over backwards to work with you.
I found them on Angies List when they were offering a 6 hour deep clean for $75. Very good deal. PM me if you want me to ask for the same deal for you....

http://totalcaremaintenance.com/

Website looks like they went up to $90 for three hours but I would be willing to talk to the owner for you. pm me if interested. All they can do is say no.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to say 'wife', but you asked for reasonable. :pms2:

Sorry, just couldn't help it.

Don't live in T-town, but have found trustworthy, reasonable services with church ladies before. I have one that goes by Mom's twice a month, she cleans and visits with Mom. Mom thinks she is fabulous, regardless of the complaining when I first told her Jennifer was coming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom