Recent Purchases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought some boating insurance, but before it went into effect, the old S.S. Tub sank with all my guns aboard! It made me think of the time the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. Anyway, I may buy one of those wrist-rocket slingshots before the Big O bans them--or I may not!

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bite - had to do paperwork on it anyways.

Got a Anderson Mfg AR15 and a M92 AK pistol. Bought another 75 rd drum for the AK.

Honestly I didnt buy a single AR mag - not sure how many is enough but felt ok with what I have. Wish I had got one of the 150 rd Saw Mags when they had those out. May get another beta cmag but not even sure on that.

Bought some 7.62 ammo. Again not sure how much is enough but feeling ok for now.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
how many ruger mags does one need? And did the last AWB cover rim fires too???????????

It covered mags over 10rds which is no fun especially on a .22 plinker. My .22 has one of those big bad pistol grips and a baby killer adjustable stock oh my! At least it doesn't have one of those evil threaded barrels... YET! Then the thing might just get up and go shooting by itself!

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried grabbing a .300 BLK upper from DS Arms on Monday. No shipping confirmation yet. Fingers crossed...

Pmags from Core15, and a couple of 10/22 mags from Midway.

carry guy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to buy a couple of factory 20 round magazines for the Mini 14 a couple of weeks ago (Midway). Christmas and end of year expenses kept me from putting the order through. Now, they are out of stock and backorders are not expected to be available until 2/2013. I have the feeling they'll be deemed illegal by then. I should have followed my instinct and ordered them. That little voice in my head is usually right and I ignore it to my own detriment.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One that hasn't seen the light of day for over eight years. Marlin 336Y "Spikehorn" from Bud's Gun Shop for less than a brand new 336. They only have one left. XS sight rail, and Ghost ring sights. Leverman is doing a butt side saddle to hold eight additional rounds along with a weaved leather sling. He's also doing a second set for my Marlin 1894c, but it will have 10 loops.