Recent Purchases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested to see what gun related purchases everyone has made in the last 7 days. Post it up.

I've been pretty mild with my spending. I've only bought PMAGS and hi-cap glock mags. I recently made a 5.56 ammo purchase or I probably would have stocked up on that too.

No guns, bought some scuba gear and underwater metal detector equipment. Headed up to Grand Lake to try to recover certain items lost in several disastrous boating accidents. Take deep breath and expect frequent progress reports including serial numbers . . .

Long live paranoia. Merry Christmas

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snagged 14 boxes of American Eagle .223 bought the last of it. Wish I had bough the 40 boxes of Tula they had a few days ago. Figure I ought the grab some while it is still around at a decent price. Who knows what's going to happen. Still don't have a rifle to shoot it out of, but hopefully I will find one at decent price soon.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Walmart in Norman has 220 rounds of Remington 22 LR for 9.98 per box. I didnt need any but went a head a picked up 4 boxes, just in case.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't ordered anything in the last 7 days. If I needed it so bad, it was already in the safe. I can't believe the people out there that are willing to take a screwing.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I haven't ordered anything in the last 7 days. If I needed it so bad, it was already in the safe. I can't believe the people out there that are willing to take a screwing.

Some of us were fast on the net placing orders for the last of stuff at regular prices. I didn't pay a penny more than normal price for anything. In fact, some stuff was still at sale prices.

PMAGS for $10
AK mags for $9
Glock 18 mags for $35
7.62 ammo in bulk for $4.39/box
etc.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a Mech Tech upper for my Glock 20 before the madness began and it just arrived the other day. I haven't done any madness buying and have considered some madness selling.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of us were fast on the net placing orders for the last of stuff at regular prices. I didn't pay a penny more than normal price for anything. In fact, some stuff was still at sale prices.

PMAGS for $10
Glock 18 mags for $35
7.62 ammo in bulk for $4.50/box
etc.

Good for you!
I don't know. I've always been amazed at those that pay triple price for stuff during the frenzy's.