recon279

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread for him so here it is. I just had the smoothest FTF ever with recon279. He is good to go.
Thanks again Cody.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried to buy a Bersa 380cc. Gave multiple options for meeting up over two days. Eventually I never heard from them again. It's been the better part of a week and I've STILL never heard anything. I eventually sent a text saying "I'm out". Especially when I didn't have a NEED for the gun I didn't want to keep waiting and waiting.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He posted looking for a 45, I replied and offered one. He said he'd take it and I have been going back and forth with him on it for two weeks. Finally gave up after we were supposed to meet yesterday and he quit responding. I gave him my number and asked for his on multiple occasions and didn't even get that. I will be passing on any further deals with him.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow, sorry for the delay ..... Thanx again for the great deal on that Upper. Folks, here is a seller you can really trust!!!!!!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Great FTF with Cody.
Was willing to meet me halfway and gave me a good deal on the merchandise. Very pleasant deal.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom