Red Castle Tour?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who is a member at Red Castle Gun Club that could show me around. I'm considering joining, but I'd like to take a look around first.

Thanks!
Since you live in Owasso, have you toured USSA? If not you should at least check it out and give them a chance to show you all that is available.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure they will show you around if you truley are interested in signing up.

I called the number listed on the Internet and spoke with the RCGC rep and he said I would have to get an existing member to show me around as they no longer do public "Open House" days.

BTW I'm already a member @ USSA, just looking at my options.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's seems like the opposite of what they should be doing. Something like that would immediately turn me off.

He said they stopped doing it because of low turn out on those days. They get plenty of applications, people just didn't show up for the "Open House".

In all fairness he did say they would refund my membership fee 100% if I was not satisfied. I just want to do a sneek & peek 1st.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's seems like the opposite of what they should be doing. Something like that would immediately turn me off.

A. we have almost 3000 members
B. almost everyone I gave a tour to in the past, just wanted to sight in their gun while they were there. I'm not in the free sight in business.

C. I will be there from 9-1 tomorrow tues. aug 31st
I'm there working a couple times a week and can meet you at the front gate and give a tour. just don't bring any guns as this will NOT be free range time. I do not go there on weekends as I have other obligations then.
send me a PM if interested

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be persuaded to give a tour since I'm always looking for someone to pull skeet targets for me. You are encouraged to shoot too but you need to bring your own shells because I'm not made of money.

Also I'm not totally familiar with all of Red Castle; I have no idea what the deal is with the cowboy action range and I've never shot sporting clays there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom