Red Castle Gun Club Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m newish to the Tulsa area and am looking at the various options for shooting ranges. Red Castle is piquing my interest with the indoor and outdoor memberships. However, it appears the indoor range is the only membership open at the moment. I’m wanting indoor for pistol and maybe rifle sight in, and outdoor for everything, including long range shooting.

So my biggest questions are
1. How long does it take to move from the combined membership from indoor only?

2. Will I have to pay a second application fee when converting to the combined?

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m newish to the Tulsa area and am looking at the various options for shooting ranges. Red Castle is piquing my interest with the indoor and outdoor memberships. However, it appears the indoor range is the only membership open at the moment. I’m wanting indoor for pistol and maybe rifle sight in, and outdoor for everything, including long range shooting.

So my biggest questions are
1. How long does it take to move from the combined membership from indoor only?

2. Will I have to pay a second application fee when converting to the combined?
Last spring my wife and I joined Red Castle Indoor range and ended up getting on at that outdoor at the same time. I do not believe you will have to pay an additional application fee for the outdoor if they are staggered.
We love both ranges.
@Logan Lacher is a former officer at Red Castle and may be able to answer with more certainty.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What distance does the rifle range go to? I have not been able to find that info online.
Red Castle has a full size completion range with stages out to 600 yards (or 500 yards), I can’t remember exactly. Use of the high power rifle range requires a one time/one day familiarization and shooting program…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom